Booking terms & conditions
Before booking, please read the full room description (see the rooms section) to ensure it meets your needs. Note, for the avoidance of doubt, the terms & conditions given at the time of booking take precedence if different from those given here.
- Check-in is between 5pm and 7pm unless by prior arrangement. If you arrive outside of these times, there may not be anyone there to meet you. Check out is by 10am. We have limited luggage storage. Showering and changing facilities are not available once you have left your room.
- Depending on the room, there may be 25-100% supplement per night for 1 night stays on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays) and on room prices during peak weeks in winter and summer. Contact us for prices.
- There is a 2 night minimum stay for B&B bookings on Fridays & Saturdays in winter (except last minute).
- Extra people/beds in a room are 50€ per person, per night (reduced for longer stays), only Bois and Village have space for an extra bed
- Full payment is taken in advance and no refunds are made in the event of cancellation, no show or curtailement of stay
- Most of the rooms have feather duvets and pillows (tell us if you have an allergy), and all rooms have guest robes, tea & coffee facilities (unless you book through a 3rd party), and hair dryers. Guests also have use of the guest sitting room(s) and garden terraces (summer only).
- Use of the infra-red sauna is 5€ per person (free for guests who book direct with us). Bathing suits must be worn. Children under 16 are not allowed in the sauna without adult supervision. Operating hours are 4-7pm.
- Breakfast is 5-10€ per person, or included in the room price if you book direct with us
- Dinner is a 3 course set menu and is served at around 7.30-8pm. It must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance. Children aged under 16 are charged at child prices if they share a room with 2 or more adults, otherwise it's full price.
- The full amount for dinner will be charged to your bill if you cancel dinner on the day as we shop for and start preparing dinner in advance
- Our winter shuttle service to the lifts and back in Montchavin-Les Coches is for half board and catered guests only, it operates in the morning and afternoon during set times
- For B&B guests, there is a free village shuttle during the summer & winter season to the lifts in Peisey Vallandry, the stop is about 100m from the house
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the house and bedrooms. We reserve the right to charge any guest suspected of ignoring these rules a 200€ deep cleaning fine. You may smoke on your balcony (windows & doors closed) or in the garden and on the terraces (unless guests are dining outside)