enjoying the outdoors
We're in a great spot in Peisey Vallandry, 12km from the Vanoise National Park, yet close to Bourg St Maurice and the watersport activities River Isere. The Tarentaise area offers an exceptional natural environment for walking, cycling and all kinds of mountain sports. Whether you're touring the Alps, looking for an active mountain holiday, or just want to relax in one place and enjoy the local alpine scenery, it's all right here on your doorstep, and still undiscovered by the tourist hordes - at least in summer!
- Walking: hidden villages, alpine meadows and wild mountains
- Cycling: famous Tour de France col climbs, easy riverside paths
- Mountain biking: back country, single track, 150km Bike Park
- White water rafting & canoeing: 1km to Isere & rafting centre
- Wintersports: Paradiski (les Arcs + la Plagne, 420 km lift-linked runs), cross country centre, board parks, summer glacier skiing
If you fancy a rest day or prefer to take a more leisurely, car-based approach to your holiday, there are lots of places toexplore and things to do nearby.